Through your WPX admin panel, certain tasks are automated or queued.
What is an automatic feature?
You can start tasks in your hosting panel and continue to manage different tasks, without the need to wait for the first ones to be completed. Once you have initiated a task, you can leave that page and the process will be completed. Leaving a page in your WPX Dashboard does NOT terminate that queued/automated process.
For example, you can add new websites, create stagings, and restore backups at the same time and there is no need to wait for one task to be completed or open multiple tabs with different menus.
All of the tasks you want to complete are queued in our automation queue and when a task is completed, you will receive notifications in your hosting panel.
Which tasks can be queued and completed automatically?
- Adding new websites to your WPX account;
- Creating new subdomains for sites already in your WPX account;
- Creating a new staging copy of your website/s;
- Merging a tested/modified staging copy of a website with the live version of that site;
- Creating backups (remember that WPX does this automatically every day for 28 days back);
- Restoring backups from a specific date;
- Installing a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate on any of your sites;
- Enabling our free, custom high-speed CDN (Content Delivery Network) for any site in your WPX account.
If you have any other questions on the topic, don’t hesitate to contact the WPX Support Team via live chat (use the bottom right-hand widget) and they will respond and help within 30 seconds or less.