Through your WPX admin panel, certain tasks are automated or queued.
- Adding new websites to your WPX account
- Creating new subdomains for sites already in your WPX account
- Creating a new staging copy of your website/s
- Merging a tested/modified staging copy of a website with the live version of that site
- Creating backups (remember that WPX does this automatically every day for 28 days back)
- Restoring backups from a specific date
- Installing a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate on any of your sites
- Enabling our free, custom high-speed CDN (Content Delivery Network) for any site in your WPX account
Additionally, once you have initiated a task, you can leave that page and the process will be completed. Leaving a page in your WPX Dashboard does NOT terminate that queued/automated process.
If you get stuck with any function discussed here, please contact WPX Support via live chat (use the bottom right hand widget!) and they will usually respond and help within 30 seconds or less.