Web security is a serious issue and that’s partly why you can restrict access to your WPX account by specific IP addresses.
Step 1. Log in to your WPX account.
You can log in to your WPX account here.
Step 2. Navigate to your Account security options.
Select My Account (1) → Security (2);
Step 3. Set up which IP addressees have access to your WPX account.
Here you can manage the IP addresses that have access to your WPX account.
- Your Current IP Address is displayed at the top of the menu if you are not aware of your public IP.
- Examples of Rule Formats & Example Rules can be found in this box if you are not sure what formats are acceptable.
- Control IP Access from this box with new rules; place IPs here to block access to your account.
- The Active Rules box keeps track of all currently blocked IPs.
- The Login Notifications can be enabled from the toggle switch.
If you get stuck with anything discussed on this page, please get in touch with WPX Support Team via live chat (use the bottom right-hand widget) and they will respond and help within 30 seconds or less.