Firstly, log in to the WPX site, then go to -> My Services (1)-> WordPress Hosting (2)
After following these steps, you will be taken directly to the Service Details section of your WPX Hosting Panel.
In the left menu, choose the Websites/SSL tab. This will take you to a menu where you can manage your websites and request a site Optimization.
Then click on “Send an Optimization Request” and fill in the required information.
In order to send an optimization request, you must enter all the required details of your website.
1. First, you need to specify your product/service i.e. which account in WPX you want us to look at it as you may have more than one WPX account.
2. Then you need to choose the website you want us to optimize, as seen below.
NOTE: If you have websites that haven’t been optimized yet, you can take advantage of our FREE WEBSITE OPTIMIZATION SERVICE you will see this message:
IMPORTANT! If you have websites that have ALREADY been optimized by us, please keep in mind that as per our Terms of Services, any additional optimization request for the same website is considered a paid service.
The cost of an additional website optimization is $139 USD (VAT Excl.)
1. Please enter your domain (your domain website name) that you would like optimized e.g. myblog.com
2. Enter your WordPress website logins. By default, the link is yourdomain.com/wp-admin
3. In order to optimize your website, we will need your wp-admin login credentials. If you are not comfortable with giving us your main admin credentials, please create temporary ones.
4. Please explain the issue with your website and provide links to speed tests of the current state of your website, in order for our team to properly optimize your website.
5. The last field of the optimization request is optional, but if you have any additional requests, specific requirements or restrictions please fill them in too.
Note: When the form is completed, you can submit the request and we’ll start the optimization process.
If all of the information is correct, we can start the optimization process fairly quickly, depending on the current queue for this work.
Should we need more information before starting however, we’ll let you know.
The timeframe for optimization completion is up to 72 hours (3 working days). Optimization requests sent during the weekend will be processed on the next Monday (optimization work is done Monday to Friday).
If you get stuck with anything discussed here, please contact WPX Support via live chat (use the bottom right hand widget!) and they will usually respond and help within 30 seconds or less.