In this article, we will provide you with detailed instructions on how to connect your WPX Email account to your iOS Mail application. You can set up your Email Account in 4 simple steps.
If you don’t have an email account with us, or you don’t know the settings for your current email account, please check this article in our knowledge base first.
Adding a New Account
To begin with, go to Settings on your phone and find the Mail menu;
You will be taken to your Mail Preferences screen where you can adjust various options for your iOS Mail accounts. Select Accounts to proceed;
Here, you will see a list of all the different accounts you have registered, including iCloud, Facebook, Vimeo, etc. Scroll down and select the Add Account option. And then select Other;
After that, select Add Mail Account;
1. Enter your Full Name, or as you would like it to appear on your sent email.,
2. Enter your Email Address,
3. Enter your email account’s Password,
4. Add Discription,
5. Click Next.
Incoming Mail Server Info
When entering the information for your Incoming Mail Server, you will need to decide if you would like to use POP3 or IMAP. Choosing POP3 will download and remove all the emails from our server, whereas choosing IMAP will synchronize the emails between your email client(s) and our server. We recommend using IMAP if you will be using this email account with multiple devices since they will all synchronise.
1. Choose your account type; you may select either POP3 or IMAP,
2. Please enter sX.wpxhosting.com as your Mail Server, replacing X with the number in the server name,
3. Remeber that the User Name is not your email address (you will see it in the configuration email),
4. Enter the Password of your email account.
Outgoing Mail Server Info
1. Please enter sX.wpxhosting.com as SMTP Server, replacing X with the number of the server name,
2. Remeber that the User Name is not your email address (you will see it in the configuration email),
3. Enter the Password of your email account,
4. Click Next;
Note: Even though the Outgoing username and password could say “optional” in the field, please be sure to add your username and password.
Here is an example of how it should look;
Congratulations, you have successfully set up your email account!
This guide will work for most iOS devices, such as the iPad, iPod, and iPhone series.
If at any point, you get stuck or aren’t sure how to proceed, just raise a support ticket with us here:
and we’ll answer ASAP.