Setting up your free email box at WPX is simple.
However, our email system is relatively basic and if you are a heavy business email user, we STRONGLY recommend that you use a solution like Google’s GSuite or Zoho (we will help with the integration at no cost to you).
OK, so with your email at WPX, once you have logged in to your WPX Dashboard (1), go to the E-mail Boxes tab (2) on the left.
Then you will see the Add An E-Mail Box (3) option:
When you select it, a pop-up menu will appear. Fill in the necessary fields seen below:
In this menu, you need to fill in:
1. The name of the new e-mail address,
2. The real name of the user,
3. Any aliases of the email address. An alias would be an existing or non-existing email address, you can have multiple aliases,
4. Preferred data quota of the email account. You can have unlimited quota or you can limit it.
Important: Storage space taken by your emails must not exceed the total Disk Space of your hosting plan limits. If you set the email quota to ‘unlimited’, your hosting account can fill up very quickly.
5. Set up any forwarders that you might need. You can select multiple forwarders, as you can with aliases.
Once you’re done, click on Submit and check the e-mail inbox where the settings should have just been sent.
NOTE: If you use Google’s GSuite for your email, we WILL need to MANUALLY change your MX records, so please let us know and we can fix that for you quickly.
If you get stuck with anything discussed on this page, please contact WPX Support via live chat (use the bottom right hand widget!) and we will usually respond and help within 30 seconds or less.