After logging in to your WPX Hosting account, you will see your Admin area, or Hosting Panel, where you can access certain details about your current account:
-  Service Type: This displays information for your current WPX service/package level, from Business → Professional → Elite, that you are using for your hosting account with us.
-  Upgrade/Downgrade: By clicking on this button you can upgrade or downgrade your current hosting package. Before Upgrading or Downgrading, please read the following article: How to subscribe/re-subscribe for PayPal payments in WPX
-  Status: Here you will see the current status of your hosting service, whether it is Active or Disabled.
-  Registration Date: This displays the date of registration of your hosting service.
-  Rebilling Due: Here is the due date for your next hosting service payment.
-  Recurring Amount: This will display precicely how much is due each month or year, depending on your chosen billing cycle.
-  FTP/MySQL Login Details: This is where you can find your FTP and MySQL login credentials.
-  Server Details (8): Here you can find your Server Name/FTP Host, Server IP Address, and the Namservers in which your websites are currently hosted.
-  Disk Space & Current Month Bandwidth (9): The current disc space usage, current bandwidth usage and limit for your account is also displayed here.
If you get stuck with any function discussed here, please contact WPX Support via live chat (use the bottom right hand widget!) and they will usually respond and help within 30 seconds or less.