The WPX email service is included in the website hosting and aims to accommodate small business communication needs.
WPX Email settings – Small business Email service.
Here at WPX, you can have unlimited email boxes for each website of yours. They can be set with different disk quotas, limited to the hosting plan disk space. As the email boxes use your hosting disk space, we recommend cleaning up old emails often.
To guarantee that your emails get delivered fast and efficiently, we have set the size of your emails with their attachments up to 32MB. The attachments are limited up to 20MB. There is no limit for your received emails, however, there is a limit for sending emails from the WPX mail service.
WPX Email service cannot be used for Bulk sending / Marketing campaigns.
You cannot and should not send bulk emails from your WPX email, for several important reasons:
- Excellent bulk emailing services already exist on the Web, e.g. AWeber, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Convertkit, GetResponse, Drip, etc. Prices for these services are very reasonable. Dedicated servers on exclusive IPs are also an option.
- Just one hosting customer using our service for bulk emailing can get our main IPs blacklisted, banned from future Gmail acceptance, and generally screw up our IPs for all other users on that same IP. Please don’t be that guy.
- We are a hosting company, not a bulk email company, and WP hosting services like WPEngine and Websynthesis don’t even offer email at all.
- Even when email subscribers have willingly opted into an email list, over time, some can forget that they opted in and complain when they receive future emails. Those complaints can have terrible consequences for our IPs, as well as your business.
- On our free email service, we allow a maximum of 50 emails to be sent in the space of 30 minutes per WPX hosting plan. Should you need to send more emails than this, please refer to the many reasonably priced dedicated services above e.g. GetResponse, Convertkit, etc.
If you have any other questions on the topic, don’t hesitate to contact the WPX Support Team via live chat (use the bottom right-hand widget) and they will respond and help within 30 seconds or less.