We have а 30-day refund policy for all of our hosting plans. If you cancel your hosting account during the first 30 days of sign-up, we will issue a full refund.
This is a full month for you as a WPX user to test the quality of our speed, support, and security.
The following conditions apply to our 30 days money-back guarantee:
- Service termination requests must be posted through your Client Area. If you are not sure how to do that or you want us to cancel your service for you, please contact our support team. Please note that without a cancellation request placed in the period of 30 days, we won’t be able to refund you.
- If you have saved your credit card or you have set a PayPal subscription and you have not canceled your WPX hosting account, billing for the hosting services will be automatically charged/re-billed (either on a monthly or yearly basis) depending on how the original subscription was created.
- Hosting renewals are not applicable for a 30 days refund.
- The 30 days money-back guarantee is applicable for both monthly and annual subscriptions.
- Monthly payments will be entitled to a full money-back guarantee but only the first monthly payment and not on later monthly payments 30 days after the sign-up.
- Domain-related purchases are not refundable – that includes, renewals, buying a domain, domain transfers, etc.
- Normal refund terms may be partly or entirely inapplicable during an active promo code campaign but the Refund Policy rules will be clearly stated in each Promotion Campaign’s terms.
- There are a few services that WPX provides which are considered paid – express migration, paid migration (with a domain name change), and paid optimization. All of those paid services will not be refunded from the 30 days policy.
- Changing your billing cycle from annual to monthly, or from monthly to annual will be available only at the end of your current billing cycle. However, both are not eligible for a refund.
- All fees and purchases under 5$ USD without VAT are not eligible for a refund.
- WPX reserves the right to refuse a refund – at our discretion – if you are consciously abusing our 30 days refund policy.
How can I request a refund?
If you wish to cancel your WPX hosting account and request a full refund during your first 30 days with WPX, you can do that from your WPX hosting account.
WPX will refund the full amount paid (for service only) upon request via the standard form in the ‘Cancel’ section if you are eligible for a refund.
If you get stuck with anything discussed here, please contact WPX Support via live chat (use the bottom right-hand widget!) and they will usually respond and help within 30 seconds or less.