The WPX Hosting ‘FFY’ guarantee means that, when you run into a technical issue affecting the normal operation of your site, our Support Team will fix the issue for you, fast and free.
With technical problems like your site being offline or not functioning normally, most hosting companies will only send a link to an article on some difficult technical issue and expect their customers to:
- Read that technical article;
- See how that relates to their specific website problem and;
- Fix the problem on their site themselves.
This broken, old-school approach is very frustrating, time-consuming, and a totally backward way of ‘supporting’ customers, in our view.
It’s like having your car break down and your mechanic expects you to read the engine’s manual and fix the issue yourself.
It’s crazy but it’s how most hosting companies operate today.
What should I do if my site has a technical issue?
Instead, with WPX, as soon as you see a technical issue that has knocked your site offline or seriously affected its performance, all you need to do is:
- Approach our Support Team on Live Chat, who respond in roughly 30 seconds (read about that here);
- They’ll check and briefly explain the problem, then;
- They’ll fix the problem ASAP for free and get you back up and running normally without having to read difficult, technical articles – we can still send you an article if you want of course.
That’s our ‘Fixed For You (FFY) Guarantee’.
Does it cover every possible scenario?
Usually, this is possible within seconds or possibly a few minutes in more severe cases. Think of us as your F1 racing pit crew, getting your car racing again.
Some problems are much deeper though, such as a badly written plugin breaking a website and requiring deactivation to keep the site working. In a case like this, that plugin itself probably needs rewriting and obviously, that isn’t something WPX can do.
Using an alternative plugin with similar functionality is often a good workaround but we cannot recode other people’s plugins.
Any exclusions to the ‘FFY’ guarantee?
- Fixing problems caused by poor software coding in bad templates or plugins created by 3rd party developers (physically impossible to do) – we can’t control or guarantee that every software product out there works as you want it to, that’s an issue to take up with the relevant company.
- Hardware issues at the user-end.
- Internet connectivity issues at the user end (check with your ISP).
- Fixes to CSS, PHP, design or visual improvements; these are the work of a Web developer or designer, our main goal with the Fixed For You Guarantee is to get your site back up and working normally fast & free.
You can find more about WPX Technical Support limits here.
Don’t have a hosting account yet?
If you have any other questions on the topic, don’t hesitate to contact the WPX Support Team via live chat (use the bottom right-hand widget) and they will respond and help within 30 seconds or less.